Catsurveys Underground Utility Detection Specialists are looking forward to exhibiting at NCE UK Rail 2016 on the 22-23 June 2016. This impressive, 2 day annual event will be bursting with up-to-speed information on future planned projects within the rail sector stretching over the next 5 years, giving attendees the opportunity to network with industry innovators and leaders from main and specialist contractors.
Main topics include:
- Insight into CP5 and looking forward to CP6
- Exploring the procurement for HS2 and the current timescales
- Lessons learned as Crossrail passes the half way stage
- Next developments for LUL’s statins programme
- Modernisation of major stations across the UK
- Solutions to the electrification of lines in the South, North and Scotland
- Impact of changes to rail franchises for asset maintenance
This year’s conference will also include 2 keynote speakers: Network Rail’s CEO, Mark Carne and Bentley Systems’ CEO, Greg Bentley, making this a one off event not to be missed!
Click here to secure your place, and for further information on this annual event.