Digital Network Survey
Our new digital network survey is revolutionising the way we collect and analyse complex asset data, creating a truly flexible and customisable solution that brings the site to surveyor.
We use cutting edge digital technology to collect huge volumes of data and combine this with our in house expertise and artificial intelligence to deliver world class data solutions more quickly, safely and more economically compared to traditional survey methodologies.
Data at your fingertips
Catsurveys’ digital network survey service is a fully scalable solution that can be deployed across large geographies
With a flexible output that is a tailored to client requirements the data enables better decision making, greater cost assurance and more informed design.
The latest technology
Using the latest Pegasus Two Ultimate Mobile Sensor Platform technology, we have the capability of capturing survey grade data with an grade accuracy of +/- 10mm. This is complemented with a range of photographic and video data that provide additional detailed site information that can be used throughout the project lifecycle.
By utilising this technology, detailed and accurate data can be collected more efficiently with less time required on site. This new approach dramatically reduces carbon footprint compared to traditional surveying.
Typical DNS deliverables (not limited to):
- Surface type and condition
- Traffic management inc. TTROs and suspensions (bus stop, parking bay, etc.)
- Special Engineering Difficulties
- Asset identification (type, condition and other required asset-specific details)
- New and/or existing property connection surveys
- High and or low-level design verification survey
- Route photographs and videos